ADAPT is a recognised Professional Network of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP). The CSP is the professional, educational and trade union body for the UK’s 59,000 chartered physiotherapists, physiotherapy students and support workers.
- Teaching Opportunity: Sierra LeoneTeaching Opportunity Sierra Leone
- COVID-19National and International Resources and ADAPT Grant / Award Applications
For the first time this year, the ADAPT conference will be available online, enabling participation for distant field workers.
27/11/2020 All Day
The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, Council Room, London
Latest Guest Blog
- Travel in the context of COVID-19: Some things to consider…“Many members will have had their plans for working overseas, or volunteering to support global health projects put on hold and may be wondering if…”
- Kate’s time in Kenya“After months of fundraising, packing and planning my feet were finally planted on the burnt orange, equatorial dust that defines the landscape of Northern Kenya”
- Working in Madagascar“The healthcare system in Madagascar was completely different to anything I had experienced before’
- Student placements: the world is your oyster“A myriad of career options across clinical, research or managerial settings can be opened up by a career in physiotherapy”