ADAPT is a recognised Professional Network of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP). The CSP is the professional, educational and trade union body for the UK’s 59,000 chartered physiotherapists, physiotherapy students and support workers.
- StatementADAPT continues to watch events as they unfold across the world.
- ‘How Far Is It To Bethlehem?Source: Sussex Express Lesley is well known in the physiotherapy world and amongst the global health and humanitarian community. She … Continue reading “‘How Far Is It To Bethlehem?”
- 3rd Global Rehabilitation 2030 meeting – World Health OrganizationQuoting WHO: The need for rehabilitation is far, far greater than most people assume. More than 2.4 billion people, almost … Continue reading “3rd Global Rehabilitation 2030 meeting – World Health Organization”
- Committee RecruitmentInterested in joining the team? Be part of our core team, no global health experience needed, approximately 2-8 hours per … Continue reading “Committee Recruitment”
Latest Guest Blog
- Abi Clark – My StoryHaving always had a keen interest for humanitarian work, I wanted to involve myself with this area of physiotherapy having … Continue reading “Abi Clark – My Story”
- KUMI COMMUNITY FOUNDATIONElspeth Robinson Background In 2002, after retirement as a physiotherapist, I read an article in Frontline about Kumi Hospital, an … Continue reading “KUMI COMMUNITY FOUNDATION”
- An Interview with Alberta Rockson – InterburnsQ. When and how did you become involved with Interburns? I have been involved been with humanitarian works through clinical … Continue reading “An Interview with Alberta Rockson – Interburns”
- Interview of Kentaro Mizuya by KristyKentaro Mizuya (Ken) is a physiotherapist working in Japan. With a passion for humanitarian work, Ken has joined a few … Continue reading “Interview of Kentaro Mizuya by Kristy”